Thursday, July 13, 2006

More YouTube goodness

Here's a smoking-hot live rendition of Radiohead's Sit Down, Stand Up and a mash-up of Eminem's Superman vs. Justin Timberlake's Cry Me a River that surpasses either (caution: this is so NSFW, plus chock-full of obscene language). This is a considerably more family-friendly and well-done mash-up of Cry Me a River vs. Let it Whip.

I also found two fan-vids for songs from Thom Yorke's The Eraser (going to pick this album up, just like half of the 30-somethings in the Western world):

  • Analyse (using footage from Requiem from a Dream)
  • and
  • Black Swan
  • (which is being doodled to, in accompaniment)


And this is for those who don't care what music I'm listening to, and would rather watch adorable puppies.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Thu Jul 13, 09:31:00 pm GMT-4, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listened to both Eminem and Justin and I can honestly say that I like Justin's better - for one reason...
I like the beat and the tempo which actually sounds quite familiar. I think I've heard that tune before by another artist whose name escapes me now.

Eminem is his usual self with the kind of lyrics and gestures one expects from him, otherwise, there is something wrong with him.

If they are the cute, little 'hot dogs' I don't mind. My next door neighbour here has one and answers to the name "Peanut" and is she ever cute and as you said, adorable but she can be very noisy at times. She even barks when I leave in the morning and does it again when I come home and all she can hear are my keys and the door. Smart and cute dog she is alright.

Seems like it's all quiet in your factory...taking a break from your stove, are you now? Don't blame you since it is sweltering out there. This is the time when leftovers can do wonders...Ciao!!!

 
At Thu Jul 13, 11:00:00 pm GMT-4, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh! Puppies!!

 
At Thu Jul 13, 11:02:00 pm GMT-4, Blogger Michelle Hopp said...

Youtube is addictive, I clicked on your links, browsed the site a bit and then spent about 5 minutes replaying this video I found... all while laughing at my computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn8_sF5GXAc&search=babies%20laughing

 
At Fri Jul 14, 09:16:00 am GMT-4, Blogger ghanima said...

So funny, Michelle, I had one look at the URL you posted and knew I'd already seen it. :)

FA, I tried to make the peach pie last night, popped the first peach into boiling water to prepare, then realized that most of the rest of the peaches were a little too fuzzy. So much for cooking.

Any way, the freezer's stocked with all kinds of prepared food, and I still have some cold cuts in the fridge, so I think I'll be taking a break from cooking for a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home