Saturday, July 08, 2006

I guess I'll accept that

So Steve thinks that just 'cause he has some kind of "potentially fatal condition" that he had to go the hospital for, that this gives him reason enough to call us at 9am on a Saturday to cancel our plans for the day. Whatever, Steve, suck it up. ;)

In other news, I went to Sapporo today and ordered the Chirashi sushi (my usual). I was disappointed that they're not providing Tamago (the rolled omelet) with this dish any more, until I remembered that they haven't got it right for the past few months. The tuna was more fibrous than usual this time out too. It was still very fresh, but I think it was probably cut from a different part than I'm used to. Despite the drawbacks, this is still the best sushi in Toronto.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home