Thursday, July 06, 2006

It only hurts when I breathe

I imagine that my intermittent attempts, during my hour-long walk to Bloor and Spadina yesterday, to contract my abs are primarily responsible for the general soreness I've been experiencing today. I really only notice it when my muscles are cold, but (as luck would have it) the office is freezing most of the time, so that happened a little more frequently today than I would have liked.

I'm at work doing a late shift so that I stand a chance of going home at a normal hour tomorrow. I guess I'll end up going out for lunch again tomorrow then. Today, Bruce and I went to the Shoeless Joe's at King and Spadina. We split some calamari (good), and I had the Classic Burger (very good), while Bruce had the Steak Sandwich. Pub chains. I don't know whether or not to root for them...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Thu Jul 06, 08:16:00 pm GMT-4, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're what one calls, 'good hurts' for evidently, those little simple exercise tricks do the job. At my age, what I sometimes feel are my 'rayuma' pains especially at work where it's like being inside an ice box - freezing temperatures and the funny part is that I wear a sweater when I am there and it's summer....go figure that....Are you still burning your eyebrows at work at this time of the day?...Such dedication is unheard of!

 
At Thu Jul 06, 08:46:00 pm GMT-4, Blogger ghanima said...

I left work at 7pm after spending a half-hour helping Mary out with a big project she's been assigned. Normally, I'm not really the type to be dedicated to my work, 'though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home