Saturday, June 24, 2006

Second swim of the season!

The first swim happened over at Mike's outdoor pool a few weekends ago, in startlingly-chilly wind.

Today I got some "sun and swim" in at our pool. This was the first time I've been in this year, and it was a beautiful day to do so. The water was a bit chilly, but fine once I got moving. I didn't get much in the way of exercise, as I don't like to push myself too hard when my stomach's misbehaving, but I was nonetheless surprised at how well my body took to it. Cardiovascularly, I'm probably stronger this year than in the past few years, which is always good.

Later today is Caty's farewell party. I've made up a Mayo-free potato salad for that (no pics, but if you're here, you're probably going to see it in person any way). I'm also psyched for Wonderland with Kev and Michelle tomorrow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home