Wednesday, March 19, 2008

One more day

TELUS seems to like me enough to have had me fill in for a vacationing employee this past Monday, and to request that I fill in for another employee who'll be away tomorrow. This, fortunately, makes up for the two days of work I missed last week while I was recovering from a truly heinous head cold. Naturally, me coming down with the sniffles meant that Matt came down with a case of the flu. Needless to say, our place was party-central last week. :)

So, tomorrow's my last day at TELUS indefinitely. I'm hoping that when the actual studio supervisor returns from maternity leave in mid-April (perhaps not so coincidentally when the current freelancers' contracts expire), I'll be hearing about a more permanent role. Realistically, I doubt it'll happen, but I think it's worth exploring the possibility.

A trip to St. Lawrence Market today yielded a lot of food purchases (and inspiration!) Watch this space.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home