Sunday, January 02, 2011

A new milestone for Kara!

Do I sound unusually chipper today? You bet I do!

After two nights worth of a rocky start to the evening (missing her 9pm sleep-time to stay up an extra hour-and-a-half each night), Kara slept for 5 unbroken hours during the night between New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, then for 6 unbroken hours of sleep last night! This is unprecedented for her.

That means one solitary night-feeding!

I was even able to sleep for a full five hours of it!

If history has shown me anything with regards to Kara's sleep patterns, I shouldn't expect this to become a regular occurrence any time soon. Still, I'm so happy to have had this one bright spot.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Sun Jan 02, 12:45:00 pm GMT-5, Blogger rrwood said...

Wow-- heck of a great start to 2011. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the trend continues.

So, did you actually sleep straight through too, or did you end up waking frequently?

 
At Sun Jan 02, 03:44:00 pm GMT-5, Blogger ghanima said...

I was asleep for a full 5-hour stretch, then rested peacefully for the remaining one hour between when I woke and when Kara woke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home