Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's not all sunshine and roses, you know

Sometimes, being a mom really sucks. I'm finding that the sleep issue is a massive hurdle which just refuses to be overcome. Kara's taken well to solids, but even during a day like yesterday, in which she ate heartily at all three meals (dinner was something like 8 tablespoons of solid food), she woke less than 3 hours after having fallen asleep for a feeding. Of course, the insomnia I've been getting just makes it so that I can't get back to sleep no matter how much I may want or need to. Tonight, rather than lie in bed awake, wondering when I'll finally be able to get to sleep, I decided to (quite literally) "cool off" in the office until I'm feeling wiped enough to get back to bed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Wed Dec 01, 01:36:00 pm GMT-5, Anonymous NotWeasel said...

Hmm... having a reason to wake up every single morning seems like a bit of a waste if you're never given the opportunity to actually wake up in the morning. ;)

 
At Wed Dec 01, 07:57:00 pm GMT-5, Blogger ghanima said...

The thought had occurred to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home