Monday, June 19, 2006

Father's Day

I was on my downstairs yesterday to catch a ride with dad back to my parents' place for dinner, and our doorman stopped me to let me know I had a package from Japan! I was awaiting my new Pinky order (13 & 14) from HLJ all week, so I knew it was them. I ended up bringing them to mom and dad's, where I kindly allowed mom to ogle them. I've just uploaded pics of my new girls to my Pinky:St photoset.

I ended up celebrating Father's Day with my family, changing a few settings on their computer (recent re-install of Windows), watching Emma (the Gwyneth Paltrow version) with dad, having barbecue dinner (Lick's Nature Burgers, beef burgers, shrimp, potato salad and a so tasty strawberry pie for dessert), then watching the first episode of Due South with dad and Caty. I had forgotten how awesome that show was, it was good to be reminded.

I got sent home with the remainder of the strawberry pie which was in my pie plate (thanks, mom!) and some fresh strawberries that mom and dad picked up from the grocery store on sale earlier this week.

Then I stayed up ridiculously late photographing my new girls.

As there isn't much for me to do at work today, I may ask for the rest of the day off. Just before dad arrived yesterday, I was having stomach troubles, but as that's almost always true of me any way.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home