Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tweakage

Ah, that's a little better.

I've made some small changes to the layout and I'm much happier with the way things look now than previously. Much thanks to Tim for his ongoing education of my ignorant ass in all matters web-code. I can't say Java makes an iota of sense to me, but at least I understood the purpose of the DIV tags in the template, thanks to him. It's my intent to strip the template out into a text document and play around with it, some day. For now, I'll be content with the tweaking I have done.

In news, yesterday was my first full workday off from Scholastic, due to complete lack of anything to do. In lieu of working, I went and picked up my newest Y!J Auctions shipment, chock-full of Pinkys. If I'm very good, I'll post the pics this weekend. If I'm very bad, I'll just sit around, playing with them, instead.

Also, I picked up a devastatingly cute straw-looking-paper cowboy-style hat which I can't wait to wear out to Hawkestone.

At the Loblaws, I picked up a second package of chorizo (yum!) sausage which inspired me to give a paella-inspired risotto a go, probably for Saturday's big meal. I've already got shrimp thawing for sushi I didn't make, after all.

Met up with Bob today for a belated birthday celebration and went to Sushi Sky on Yonge Street. Bob's completely enamoured with the sushi pizza there, whereas I give it a definite meh (sorry, Bob!) We also had the White Tuna Roll, the Salmon Dragon Roll and dinner special S1, which was a lot like Sapporo Sushi's Rainbow Roll, without the intense variety. Sorry, Sushi Sky, but you've got nothing on Sapporo.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Mon Jun 19, 11:00:00 am GMT-4, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh.. I've yet to find any place in Toronto (Vancouver had a few) that has anything on Sapporo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home