Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Humble Beginnings

So, what happens when a young, vibrant Graphic Designer is bored stiff at her new job contract? That's right! She starts up a blog!

Welcome, one and all, to the auspicious beginnings of my newfound forum in which to rant incessantly at friends, family and random passersby when, about whatever, or whomever I see fit. This may be a wild ride, but will most likely incite people to mad fits of further boredom!

My intent is to babble most often about my main interests ('cause who doesn't, with these things), so you'll likely be hearing about new recipes I've tried out, music I'm listening to, how my obsession with Pinky:St is coming along (answer: quite well, thank you), anything new I'm knitting or crocheting, places I've been to, or pictures I've taken.

Thanks for stopping by!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home