Monday, December 31, 2007

"...and, in case I don't see ya, good morning, good evening, and good night!"

Well I, for one, will be doing my best to drink myself into a stupor tonight. Given that I've managed to go the entire year without once succumbing to the ridiculously strong self-destructive urges I've had since January, I think it's time for some indulging. While I don't think making myself sick is a good idea, I can't deny that purging myself would have a certain poetry to it. Good ideas: eat something first, drink lots of water, thank Kev and Michelle's next door neighbours for allowing a bunch of drunken fools to crash their party last year, give big hugs to the friends who've helped me survive it all.

For those I won't be seeing tonight, all the best to you in the new year. Here's to a better 2008 than 2007 could ever dream of being, and happiness.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Wed Jan 02, 09:07:00 am GMT-5, Blogger Emma said...

Happy new year! Or, as I so eloquently put it yesterday morning, "enh? ... huh ... wha? Oh ya ... K"

 
At Wed Jan 02, 10:09:00 am GMT-5, Blogger Austin said...

So who was worse off? Drunken Leah, or sleepy Emma?

 
At Wed Jan 02, 11:07:00 pm GMT-5, Blogger ghanima said...

LOL -- I wasn't even tipsy (cursed migraines and their ability to ruin a good bender), so I'm gonna vouch for Em's incomprehensibility. :)

 
At Fri Jan 04, 11:52:00 am GMT-5, Blogger Austin said...

Well then, you have another chance at inebriation at Chinese New Year (Feb 7 this year). :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home