Thursday, October 25, 2007

Stuff I do besides responding to job postings


I present to you: this year's hat, mitts, scarf iteration!

The hat and mitts are knit in Mission Falls' 1824 Wool, adapting this awesome (and easy!) hat pattern I found on knitty.com last year and the reversible twice-as-warm mitten pattern I started tweaking several years ago.

The scarf was developed by building a long chain up in single crochet, using 5 skeins of Luxury's Alpaca Peru.

Matt likes the mitts so much, he wants me to knit up a pair for him.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Thu Oct 25, 08:42:00 am GMT-4, Blogger MiraFabulous said...

Looks great!!

I have been thining recently that we should try again for another SnB evening soon - so you may have a forum for working on Matt's mittens :)

I'll be at home tomorrow - and I hope you're still up for hanging out. In amist the army of work you have been doing ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home