Thursday, November 23, 2006

Sleeping with alligators, bitten by mosquitos

Work has been incredibly busy this week. The February project, which was originally due next week, has had its deadline bumped to the end of this week. I wouldn't be at all surprised if I work a full week's worth of hours by the time I leave today.

I find that when work is stressful, I end up eating a lot more crap than I usually do — I think it's a "comfort food" reflex. On top of my bad eating habits, I haven't been to the gym yet this week, and it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to find the time to do so before Saturday, either. At least I've been making a point of pushing myself during my daily walks.

Next week, I'll have to go swimming twice.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Thu Nov 23, 08:06:00 pm GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you doing, kiddo?

It's been a while but I'm here and actually have been visiting you and reading your postings.

Thought checking your blog when I am in the mood to turn on my computer when I come home is a good way for me to unwind since work is occupying me a lot lately. Would you believe that I even take home some work...Crazy, isn't it?

Anyway, ciao for now and until next time. My favourite show "Ugly Betty" is on now and can't miss it really.

 
At Fri Nov 24, 09:47:00 am GMT-5, Blogger ghanima said...

I've heard that Ugly Betty is pretty good, but I personally know next to nothing about it. Ah well, at least you're not watching Dancing with the Stars like mom is, right?

 
At Fri Nov 24, 09:52:00 pm GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? I was so hooked on that 'Dancing' show that I was even talking about it long distance with Cora in L.A. I also cast in my votes....How does that grab you? Of course, your mom would enjoy a show like that. You must know by now how we all love to dance....Well, we try.

Another one that has glued me to the tv set every Sunday night at 10 is the newest tv drama called "Brothers & Sisters"...This one is being headlined by Calista Flockhart (a.k.a. Ally McBeal).

Not too late for you to get into it if you're interested. 'U.Betty' is a real hoot. Guaranteed you'd enjoy it too.

Have a good weekend. And now on to my tv viewing and every Friday night at 10 is 'Law & Order' for me. Love this series too.

 
At Tue Nov 28, 07:41:00 am GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool. Michelle and I have also got into Brothers & Sisters. No idea why it wasn't on last weekend though. :( Weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home