Thursday, September 07, 2006

Taking tomorrow off

Decided to take a hard-won and much-needed break tomorrow. Sadly, it's going to result in a lot of errand-running, but the good news is that I'll be able to kick back and enjoy the weekend.

Bill and Jen's second child, Connor, is celebrating his first birthday on Saturday, so we'll be over at their place from noon 'til 3pm to fete the boy. In the evening, Matt and I are hosting a small gathering in honour of his birthday, and also 'cause it's been a while since the gang got together.

It looks like I'm going to try my hand at making gheymeh on Sunday, in time for Chris to pass through our place from Italy, back to Moncton. He was craving Persian food the last time he was in town, and gheymeh is a very tasty (and apparently fairly simple) stew.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Thu Sept 07, 11:17:00 pm GMT-4, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. what an interesting coincidence I'm off tomorrow too.. mainly to be Jess' chaffeur to the airport, though.

 
At Fri Sept 08, 10:09:00 pm GMT-4, Blogger Michelle Hopp said...

Hope you enjoyed the day off, I can hardly wait to sleep in tomorrow. I've been looking forward to it since Tuesday morning :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home