Thursday, August 31, 2006

Less sappy observations

This is a truly impressive student-made video of Radiohead's Packt Like Sardines In a Crushed Tin Box.

Also, here's a killer live version of Radiohead's Talk Show Host.

Completely unrelated, but also sap-free, Bruce Campbell's If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B-Movie Actor was a thoroughly enjoyable read that, if anything, has turned me into a bigger fangurl than I already was. Shame I only saw the Amazon price now, 'though, I paid cover price for the durn thing.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Thu Aug 31, 10:15:00 am GMT-4, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unless it's a complete impluse buy I usually make it a point to check the prices of (and inevitiably buy) any book that I'm thining of getting through either Amazon.ca or Indigo\Chapters (usually Chapters since I have one of their iRewards cards.)

Did you know about his novel, Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way : A Novel? It sounds pretty interesting as well.

 
At Thu Aug 31, 11:16:00 am GMT-4, Blogger ghanima said...

It's next up on my wish list. Sounds like a hoot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home