Saturday, January 02, 2010

A year in review

Happy New Year!

2009 was turbulent to say the least, but not bad overall. I managed to hold down "steady" employment for 11 months, took a week off for a trip to Cuba, moved into a new home and got knocked up.

The job situation for 2010 is looking pretty quiet, but I'm only going to be active in the freelance community for a maximum of four months before I start maternity leave any way.

The townhouse is definitely still in "in progress" condition, but things are coming along. I can't wait until the closets are finally organized.

Of course, the biggest expectation for 2010 has to do with the expected addition to the family. I can hardly wait to meet the li'l squirt in April!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Tue Jan 12, 09:18:00 am GMT-5, Blogger Austin said...

Hee hee. Knocked up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home