Monday, November 02, 2009

What's new with me...
...it doesn't get any newer than this!



This is also why I haven't been posting with anything approaching regularity for the past month. Frankly, I'm surprised I was able to keep up the charade of normalcy for the first two months. As it turns out, the first trimester of pregnancy is exhausting. I barely had energy to pack lunch, never mind whip up anything challenging on the culinary front.

My energy levels are returning to normal now and I hope to be able to post more frequently. I don't know how much cooking I'll be doing in the midst of all the unpacking I'm going to be doing over the next few weeks, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At Wed Nov 04, 11:13:00 am GMT-5, Blogger MiraFabulous said...

awwww... look at the little seahorse!
:D

 
At Wed Nov 04, 11:31:00 am GMT-5, Blogger ghanima said...

I only hope the resolution on the baby improves before it's born. :P

 
At Wed Nov 04, 09:13:00 pm GMT-5, Blogger Emma said...

lol

 
At Thu Nov 05, 05:24:00 pm GMT-5, Blogger Austin said...

I hope the baby is born in colour. Black and white is so sixties.

 
At Sat Nov 07, 10:33:00 am GMT-5, Blogger Unknown said...

Alas, I'm afraid as the child grows, later ultrasounds tend to make it look very alien. It's all deception, though - when they come out, they're all pretty and pink. The coolest thing EVAR!

 
At Tue Nov 10, 05:19:00 pm GMT-5, Anonymous Wanda said...

Congratulations to both you and Matt!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home