Wednesday, September 19, 2007

If you like Pina Colada...

"A Bosnian couple are getting divorced after discovering they were both having an online affair - with each other.

The couple met on an online chat forum while he was at work and she in an internet cafe, and started chatting under the names Sweetie and Prince of Joy. They eventually decided to meet up - but there was no happy ending when they realised what had happened.

Now they are both filing for divorce - with each accusing the other of being unfaithful.

Sana said: “I thought I had found the love of my life. The way this Prince of Joy spoke to me, the things he wrote, the tenderness in every expression was something I had never had in my marriage. It was amazing, we seemed to be stuck in the same kind of miserable marriages - and how right that turned out to be. We arranged to meet outside a shop and both of us would be carrying a single rose so we would know the other. When I saw my husband there with the rose and it dawned on me what had happened I was shattered. I felt so betrayed. I was so angry.”

Adnan said: “I was so happy to have found a woman who finally understood me. Then it turned out that I hadn’t found anyone new at all. To be honest I still find it hard to believe that the person, Sweetie, who wrote such wonderful things to me on the internet, is actually the same woman I married and who has not said a nice word to me for years."

Via the new shelton wet/dry

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Mon Sept 24, 02:56:00 pm GMT-4, Blogger MiraFabulous said...

Stranger than fiction!

I read this out loud to my co-worklers and we all had a fun mid-day giggle break.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home