Sunday, December 25, 2011

And then there's this...



Just before anyone goes thinking that I am some infallible domestic goddess (those who've tried my burned and salty chili can attest to the fact that I am not), this is what happened when I tried to make old-fashioned chocolate fudge. The fudge was setting as I was pouring it out of the pan. The butter fudge I made earlier behaved similarly, but not to this extreme.

I'm either going to have to never use this recipe again, or figure out what I was doing "wrong".

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Mon Dec 26, 09:05:00 pm GMT-5, Blogger Emma said...

I'll volunteer to dispose of the waste.

 
At Tue Dec 27, 07:40:00 pm GMT-5, Blogger ghanima said...

Oh, Emma. You're such a selfless person. Thank you for coming to my rescue!

 
At Wed Dec 28, 11:50:00 pm GMT-5, Anonymous Wanda said...

If it were a Saturday - hmmmmmm! Got any milk? Even soy milk? Hmmmm! :)

 
At Mon Jan 02, 08:55:00 am GMT-5, Anonymous Kevin said...

You know... failed fudge looks a lot like wonderfully successful ice cream! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home